Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im from Indiana and just bought a 2016 Silver AT. I started dualsportin a few years ago with a crf250l. I rode it for a couple seasons but needed more ponies so I bought a DRZ400S. Its been a very fun bike and Ive decided to keep it but needed something with better road manners and the AT was the obvious choice for me.
Looking forward to learning all I can about this new bike. I like taking trips. I sold my beloved FJR to make room in the garage for the AT. Looking forward to taking some multi-day trips and challenging myself and the bike. Cant wait to pick it up from the dealer next week. >:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I currently reside across the river, but recently bought the identical bike (manual, not DCT) at CC Powersports in Clarksville, IN. Rode it home in a storm. couldn't MAKE it slide with full Traction control on. Can't stay off of it....Looking for good logging roads to ride....I did put a touring screen on mine, because while the stock screen is great for offroad, it beat the **** out of me on extended road rides....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts