Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hello and welcome Italy, lovely country, people, food, culture, history and a great bike. Given the size of the motorcycle industry in Italy I am curious that you went for a Japanese product. I live in UK and are old enough to have had a lifetime's supply of buyer remorse with my British bikes, albeit quite a few years back. Their marketing slogan used to say "turning owners into mechanics since ?", I think by all accounts it has improved. While we never know where stuff is made, I understand the AT is made in Japan and do think this can make a difference. Cheers from another satisfied UK AT rider!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ Ray ....I have always been passionate about the Honda brand ..... and this bike is really fantastic .... in June I will come to your country with my bike for three weeks, coming to have to go from Canterbury, London Nottingham, Edinburgh Inverness, Wish , dunberg, glasgow, bradford, liverpool, stonehangen, tintagel, the first and last house, brighton and dover ......

·
Registered
200 Posts
This is good to hear. Sounds like you have done your research and know where you want to visit. If you are near Windsor you are welcome to meet up and visit us or a pub. I am sure the AT will be great for this adventure trip and hope you find the UK worth visiting, we have a lot of old things here, me included.

Stay safe and enjoy the trip.

Cheers

Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts