Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! I was born in Lab City. Lived in Churchill for a couple summers working too. Vancouver now though (8 degrees and sunny today!).

The TLH is a great road for the AT!

·
Administrator
3,419 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My wife and I are hoping to make our way to Labrador and Newfoundland this summer (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome! Missed Labrador and Newfoundland last summer due to a few technical issues on my cross-Canada trip. I'd like to come out and do the Trans-Labrador Highway and out on the 'rock', too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome LabradorTwin - I too am planning a trip for this summer up that way - I'm thinking July - Coming from Washington state to the trans-Labrador highway then over to Newfoundland to ride some of the Newfoundland railway then down to Nova Scotia

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome LabradorTwin - I too am planning a trip for this summer up that way - I'm thinking July - Coming from Washington state to the trans-Labrador highway then over to Newfoundland to ride some of the Newfoundland railway then down to Nova Scotia
That will be a great trip. I did Newfoundland to Vancouver this past fall. Save as much time as you can for the rock!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts