Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Bought my first new bike this summer. My 2017 AT witch makes my 4th bike in my collection. Ran the roads on my main bike for 5-6 years (2002 KLR 650), But I am already falling in love with my Twin. Can't wait to see more of the world on this bike.

Hope to find more of them around.
B,

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hello and congrats on the bike! I took a spin over to Halifax on the AT in July visiting, many of my family and friends still live in NB and NS. The only other AT I saw this year was on the South side of Cowichan Lake on Vancouver Island! I know there are more lurking around somewhere in this country. Awesome bike have fun post pics!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey! Another Africa Twin owner here. Where in NS are you located? I'm in Dartmouth. Let me know if you want to go riding this summer :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! I rode around Halifax this fall when I rode my KLR from Cape Spear to Vancouver. Living in Vancouver now and have also upgraded to the AT. I still have a soft spot for the KLR, but boy do I love my AT!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts