Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. Just landed a 2016 Silver AT with the manual transmission. I do most of my riding on the road, but when I run out of road and hit the gravel I needed something capable of stepping up to the plate. I'm tall which is why the AT was initially appealing. Also, I'm lucky to have a really great dealership in town. So, there it is. I ride everything from a Vespa to a big Harley. The idea was the AT would replace my KLR and Buell. However, like many of our ilk, I seem to have trouble thinning the herd. Instead, I find myself zestfully adding to it....

·
Registered
26 Posts
heheh, Welcome to the AT club my friend, I have the same bike you just got, I have had nothing but fun with the bike and I plan on doing even more as it starts to warm up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats on a great bike. I picked up a silver DCT. I also can't seem to give up any of my bikes either. Each one of them is a different type of ride. Have fun with it. I am going to.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Been kinda cold, wet, snowy here in southern oregon (Ashland), but got out today for a short valley ride on my DCT AT. 3500 miles since purchase in June, still loving it...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Howdy. Just landed a 2016 Silver AT with the manual transmission. I do most of my riding on the road, but when I run out of road and hit the gravel I needed something capable of stepping up to the plate. I'm tall which is why the AT was initially appealing. Also, I'm lucky to have a really great dealership in town. So, there it is. I ride everything from a Vespa to a big Harley. The idea was the AT would replace my KLR and Buell. However, like many of our ilk, I seem to have trouble thinning the herd. Instead, I find myself zestfully adding to it....
...that's because the correct number of bikes is always "just one more" :grin2:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Webfoots! I'm on the south OR coast near Gold Beach. I'll be unable to ride until May, back surgery tomorrow, 3 mos. layup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts