Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New AT owner here from PA. I picked up my manual, red '16 this past Thursday and logged about 300 miles so far.

I actually got the bike used at a local dealer with only 1k miles on it. I was in the right place at the right time! The bike literally just came in for trade and wasn't even for sale yet when I pounced on it.

So far I'm loving the bike. It replaced my '15 KLR650 (which I loved, btw) and is obviously a far superior bike. I will say though that the KLR was more comfortable. Nothing an extra farkle or two can't fix.

I'm looking forward to getting proper tires and getting it dirty! On road performance is quite impressive.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome,

Used to live in PA, loved the taxes and bad roads, moved to WV, KY, and now AZ.

Enjoy the bike and ride safe, no racing the Cops, you cant outrun the radio!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome copracer from just west of you in coal country. Haven't seen any ATs on the road yet but I think that will change. Maybe I will see you wondering around over here. I've only logged a couple hundred miles on the dirt, forest roads mainly but I hope to do more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome copracer from just west of you in coal country. Haven't seen any ATs on the road yet but I think that will change. Maybe I will see you wondering around over here. I've only logged a couple hundred miles on the dirt, forest roads mainly but I hope to do more.
I'm familiar with your neck of the woods. We ride at AOAA all the time. I'm usually on the KLX for that!

Hit me up if you ever want to get together and take the twins out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts