Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
After almost buy a KTM 1050 adventure thought better and go to AT . What made me decide it was mainly the DCT. Already experienced a NC750X DCT from a colleague and I was amazed.
I come from a normal NC700X but as I ride more in the dirt than asphalt hope with AT be satisfied.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hello everyone,
After almost buy a KTM 1050 adventure thought better and go to AT . What made me decide it was mainly the DCT. Already experienced a NC750X DCT from a colleague and I was amazed.
I come from a normal NC700X but as I ride more in the dirt than asphalt hope with AT be satisfied.
Welcome to the boards, x2 for the videos!! Have you booked your order already?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have on hold since one year ago (when I knew about the AT prototype under development) a purchase of a Ktm 1190. I really love that bike but, AT is an Honda (have a VFR800'98 model in the garage since 0km and is still ticking like a clock) so I'm awaiting for a test ride to decide each one to buy.

Regards (also from Portugal)

Antonio

·
Registered
274 Posts
@gorakum do you know why Portugal is getting non-ABS bikes? EU has the mandatory ABS law for 2016...no such law in North America, but we're still not getting them...odd...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
359 Posts
Some guys are still riding, just the odd guy on his sport bike, I guess if you were to take it really easy on the street and ensure your tires were warmed up enough from a cold start then you MIGHT be okay... i just wouldn't risk it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts