Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year from San Francisco California:
This is my new 2016 AT DCT. I love the bike so far. Look forward to many trips to Yosemite, Shasta, Lassen, Baja and Utah.
About Me: Dude 46, Wife and 4 Sons. My boys and I love to ride off road (I have a Honda 450x) at the local off road parks, Stoneyford and Penny Pines.
While I bought this bike mostly for a commute bike, I might use it to try the Sheet-iron 500 this year and explor the vast amounts of logging roads here in Northern Cali.

Lifes too short to not try new things (try the DCT).

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
When weather breaks. I highly recommend a trip up HWY1. Watch out for moss on road after muir beach. This time of year not much traffic. Watch for frost/ice if you come back big rock/Lucas valley road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
paul, congratulations. my similar red dct will be one week old tomorrow. like you i had to try the dct and when i did there was no question that's what i would buy. i'm 49 yrs. old with 3 young adult children. yes, i'll mainly commute but so far i can't seem to keep the darn thing on pavement! my 1150gs while nice to ride on the street, has no desire to off road. enjoy, tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts