Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well picked up my bike yesterday, tricolour manual. I have kept my DCT on order and I will have the option when it arrives to change it. So I have a great bike to enjoy the summer on and if things work out for me then I might still go the DCT route. Of course I will be out of pocket and I know I am fortunate to be able to make that choice.

I will keep you posted. Hope you all enjoy your bikes. Here's for a happy summer.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Gearbox does seem very good and the clutch is mega light. Easy to stall I think but I have only covered 50 miles so far so still adjusting.

I had open heart surgery last year and I am still healing but this bike puts no pressure on my chest what so ever. Very comfortable I have to say. Great stock sound from that exhaust. It's a cracking bit of kit. Next year once I feel fully recovered I think I will try out the off road school down in Wales. I live in Scotland so a great place to venture off road but I have zero experience so it's a new side of biking for me.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.