Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

It’s big, it’s heavy, it’s smooth, and it’s quiet!

Maybe not the fastest, slowest, or easiest to ride, but it looks amazing and I like it!

Sat on a bunch of ADV bikes and found the AT fit best. KTM 890/1190/1290 was a noisy beast and a very specialized bike. T700 felt old and cheap really, suspension was too basic low end. The rest were either scarce bikes, parts, or dealer network so Honda wins again.

Based out of Temecula, CA and might be more of a fair weather rider than I thought.

Dwayne

· Registered
2022 CRF 1100 DCT
23 Posts
View attachment 78842

Maybe not the fastest, slowest, or easiest to ride, but it looks amazing and I like it!

Sat on a bunch of ADV bikes and found the AT fit best. KTM 890/1190/1290 was a noisy beast and a very specialized bike. T700 felt old and cheap really, suspension was too basic low end. The rest were either scarce bikes, parts, or dealer network so Honda wins again.

Based out of Temecula, CA and might be more of a fair weather rider than I thought.

Dwayne
View attachment 78842

Dwayne
I’m from San Marcos. I was up on Palomar on Sunday. Hit me up if you want to ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts