Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!.
I've been watching this forum for months, and finally i've registered to be an active part of it.
I'm a CRF100 Standard owner for almost 1 year now. I have 10.000 kms on the odo now, many of them after off-road trips, included 2 to Sahara desert in Morocco, one as a group guide at the Africa Twin Morocco Epic Tour from Honda Spain.

Next week i'll be taking part of another africa twin event at Norway, going from Oslo to Nordkapp in a 10 day long trip, organized by Honda Europe. I wil try to keep you informed about this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do a lot of off-road riding, so i've bought the std model (no dct, no abs, no tc). Lighter, and you don't need to push a lot of buttons to get out the pavement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hola

I am in Spain as well and thinking of getting an AT. Since I am only 170 cm tall, I am considering lowering it using Wilbers Shocks and Springs. Do you know of any top quality suspension shops in Madrid. I like the people at the Honda dealership but their shop seems to be volume over quality and I have exacting standards (willing to pay more for good work).

Saludos!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hola

I am in Spain as well and thinking of getting an AT. Since I am only 170 cm tall, I am considering lowering it using Wilbers Shocks and Springs. Do you know of any top quality suspension shops in Madrid. I like the people at the Honda dealership but their shop seems to be volume over quality and I have exacting standards (willing to pay more for good work).

Saludos!
I'm from Granada, don't know any suspension shop in Madrid. But i think you will handle the bike well if you fit the lower seat on it's lower position. I've just come back from a AT tour and there were some riders same height as you and they managed well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts