Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm obviously new here.

I've had my Africa Twin for just under 2 months now and I absolutely love it. I got my Africa Twin after owning my first bike, a Suzuki DR650, for a while. My Africa Twin is a silver, non-DCT version.

I live in Southern California and I plan on exploring the State and National Parks in California for now...with more epic adventures to come.

Thanks in advance for all the information that is available on this forum, and I hope to somehow be able to contribute in my own way.

Cheers!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello from miserable Birmingham (the UK original one), I look forward to enviously viewing your nice sunny photos!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Howdy from Texas! Between Yosemite and the Redwoods, I believe you might have just a little to explore. Have fun on your new AT.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey neighbor and welcome. There is plenty to ride down here in the land of never ending uh.... sun. Sorry unusually wet this year and just as I purchased my twin to play on Saddleback and beyond.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome.

Dunno if you've explored the parks by bike before, but your national park pass will admit 2 bikes. The California state park pass will not--I've never bought the state park pass.

For the national park pass, in theory both riders have to sign it (it has 2 signature fields), but when I've done it my pass only had my signature on it, I've used my pass to bring 2 bikes in to Yosemite, Mt Lassen, and I maybe Pinnacles (not sure there was anyone checking then).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts