Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AT (standard ABS) was delivered 3 weeks ago and so far it gives me a very good riding feel and impression of quality.
Easy to ride, nice controlled steering from the hips, fine response on throttle, good shifting, suspension is great.

As an after summer model it was supplied with top and side cases and a standard and tall windshield.

My 2 wheeler motor lifeline: (1980) Yamaha SR500, Suzuki DR600, Yamaha Ténéré XT660Z, Yamaha TDM900, BMW F800GS and (2018) Honda CRF1000L.
Bought all those bikes with low km's and sold them when the gap to 100.000 km's narrowed.

My wife drives her own bike. My 3 kids grew up in side bikes (EML's on adapted motorbikes) from an age of 1. My oldest son is now having his own bike, my daughter is taking lessons and the youngest is still to young (if he ever wants to drive motor himself).

I use the bike for most of my travels: work, weekends and holidays especially when we or I can take a tent and stove and use it for small curvy roads and camping in areas in the south covering Pyrenees and Alps and north up till the far end of the Nordic countries.

When I have enough time I like to do most of the maintenance of the bikes myself and forums have brought me a lot of knowledge that I could invoke in the skills to do so and also to help others.
You will not find me here every day but when spare time allows me I like to read technical and traveling threads.
Kind regards, Edwin

·
Registered
CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
334 Posts
Nice to see another AT rider in this area instead of all the GS and HD,s
Have a lot of fun with your AT.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts