Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, took a test ride on the ATAS in early February at my local dealer, felt right for me almost immediately. Sold my Yamaha Tracer GT and picked up a 2020 ATAS just before lockdown, all I've managed to do is ride it home which is really irritating 馃槧 it's got 20 miles on it, I'm just hoping we get out of this lockdown while there's still some summer weather left to go riding. Stay safe everybody.

Keeping鈥檈m Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
Hi and welcome

Registered
Hello everyone, took a test ride on the ATAS in early February at my local dealer, felt right for me almost immediately. Sold my Yamaha Tracer GT and picked up a 2020 ATAS just before lockdown, all I've managed to do is ride it home which is really irritating 馃槧 it's got 20 miles on it, I'm just hoping we get out of this lockdown while there's still some summer weather left to go riding. Stay safe everybody.
Hi Cobalt, same as me basicly. Be patient. Stay safe :(

Registered
Over here in Belgium its okay to ride again since monday. Hope you guys in the UK can start riding soon!
Is it a manual or dct gearbox?

Registered
I鈥檝e done 582 miles since the end of January 馃榾. My bike was booked in for the first service and the Plus pack fitted, the day of lockdown, so got cancelled. I quickly nip round and picked up all the parts before they closed and have fitted it myself.

Bike hasn鈥檛 done any mileage since then, but has been polished to within an inch of its life 馃槂. Just fitted a tail tidy from R&G. Hope Eww all can get out soon while the sun is shinning.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I鈥檝e done 582 miles since the end of January 馃榾. My bike was booked in for the first service and the Plus pack fitted, the day of lockdown, so got cancelled. I quickly nip round and picked up all the parts before they closed and have fitted it myself.

Bike hasn鈥檛 done any mileage since then, but has been polished to within an inch of its life 馃槂. Just fitted a tail tidy from R&G. Hope Eww all can get out soon while the sun is shinning.
Ha yes I've just fitted the R&g tail tidy, looks smart, and for once the original holes in the number plate fitted. My bike was supposed to come with a centre stand I'm still waiting 馃槦

1 - 10 of 10 Posts