Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My VFR1200 was unfortunately written off last year and, if there were no speed limits in the UK, I'd have bought another one straight away (it was more comfortable cruising well above 100mph than at 70). Since the speed limits are unlikely to go away (and cameras are becoming even more prevalent) I've ordered a tricolour AT with DCT and absolutely can't wait for it to arrive (after test riding it on Friday, the excitement has only increased, it's even better than expected).

·
Registered
193 Posts
My VFR1200 was unfortunately written off last year and, if there were no speed limits in the UK, I'd have bought another one straight away (it was more comfortable cruising well above 100mph than at 70). Since the speed limits are unlikely to go away (and cameras are becoming even more prevalent) I've ordered a tricolour AT with DCT and absolutely can't wait for it to arrive (after test riding it on Friday, the excitement has only increased, it's even better than expected).
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike! When do you pick her up?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! Do you plan to go off road with the AT?
It's not my primary area of interest but I might go on a course if I have the time and see if it's for me.

welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike! When do you pick her up?
The current date quoted by the dealer is mid February.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.