Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t technically have an Africa Twin right now, due to our mate the Coronavirus, but I’ve ordered one, paid a deposit, and am just sat at home waiting patiently like everyone else. I’m buying stuff off eBay to pimp it up, and got a new Arai lid. etc etc. I currently have a 650 Vstrom, which is great, but just want something a bit bigger.
Look forward to interacting over the coming months and years.
Take care people ?

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Hi and welcome, looking forward to some pics of the new bike at your place (soon I hope)

Reactions: daveywww

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Just taken delivery today. First impressions. Wow. Love it. Second impressions. Which idiot designed the battery location/ compartment? Crazy.
Sweet ride!
Agreed, that person needs a smack up side the back of their head.
I hate to tell you... but just wait to see what you need to do to change the air filters...

Reactions: daveywww

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can’t wait for that one. Think I’ll get someone else to do the next service, next year. I’ll possibly take over after that. But maybe not. Cheers :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If anyone needs to know how to superglue their throttle tube/ sleeve to their handlebar, give me a shout. It’s easy. ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts