Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'16 Honda Africa Twin
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello AT owners, I purchased my '16 AT in 2018 after selling my KLR. I had my KLR in New Zealand and Zimbabwe. I'll be living in Vienna for about 3 years starting in October so Now I'm looking forward to taking my AT to Europe. Anyone in Austria or the surrounding area planning any rides in 2023 and beyond looking for additional riders, I am keen!

MODS:
OEM Centerstand, OEM 12v outlet, Black Dog Cycle Works foot pegs, Denali D4 Aux lights, Oxford grip heaters, Barkbuster hand guards, Givi skid plate, Givi crash and engine guards, BDCW brake reservoir guard, Rowe Electronics PDM60 power module, Bumot Panniers, Mosko Moto 30L duffle, Seat Concepts custom seat, Motoz Tractionator tires

·
Registered
CRF 1100 L (SD 08)
10 Posts
I have just replied to your other post.
If you are interested, I go to the Balkans 1-2 times a year. Dates for 2023 are not yet set - but it's worth it.

For a first impression:

I haven't had time to update the page for a long time, but I'll do it over the winter season.
You can change the page to English at the top right (google translate).

From one of the last tours:

·
Registered
'16 Honda Africa Twin
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have just replied to your other post.
If you are interested, I go to the Balkans 1-2 times a year. Dates for 2023 are not yet set - but it's worth it.

For a first impression:

I haven't had time to update the page for a long time, but I'll do it over the winter season.
You can change the page to English at the top right (google translate).

From one of the last tours:

Hello Thorsten, thank you for responding. I am definitely interested. I'll be in touch when I arrive in Austria. I'll be in Vienna, 19th district.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts