Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha thanks for the welcome chaps and I promise to behave! I will post up links to the review vid in the videos section if that's not too cheeky?! Not here to promote but might be useful for some eh?!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the club. Just had a chance to see your review of the AT, which I have to say is one of the best other than the publications, and hearing it from a real owner provides a level of value you can't get out from just some reviewer.

Are you planning to do follow up reviews? Sometimes I see long-term reviews of 6months to a year out from delivery.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comment Adventurer! I try and post regularly so keep your eyes peeled for vids. Off camping this weekend with a GS Adventure so will try a side by side test which should be interesting. Had some interest from a company who wants me to do some real world tests of parts for the AT so will do some videos then too ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.