Hey there,

New to the forum.

Hoping to get some more reviews from current owners on this bike :grin2:

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome

AT is definitely a keeper. Best bike I have ever owned that is good on and offroad. Very comfortable, good engine, superb suspension and the looks are awesome!

Currently 3500km ridden and no problems except for the OEM heated grips that suck and will be replaced.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome AT Guy!

Many of us are in the same situation. The current owners have been a great help in my decision to purchase an AT, much like Abj. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome

AT is definitely a keeper. Best bike I have ever owned that is good on and offroad. Very comfortable, good engine, superb suspension and the looks are awesome!

Currently 3500km ridden and no problems except for the OEM heated grips that suck and will be replaced.
Thanks abj!

Glad to know it's a great bike to invest into.

How long did it last until the OEM heated grips caused an issue?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Although I know you're looking for reviews from owners, have you already checked out reviews from the usual major publications?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks abj!

Glad to know it's a great bike to invest into.

How long did it last until the OEM heated grips caused an issue?
The grips were fitted when I bought the bike. They never worked properly. I can compare with the BMW heated grips of my previous 3 GS bikes. The get a bit warm at stand 5 but not hot at all. Rode at 14°C today and could still ride my bike when grips were a stand 5.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome along ATGuy,

Mine's a DCT , no problems, my heated grips work too, Just over a 1000 miles now in 3 weeks, I swapped to the tall screen suits me better,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum.

Although I know you're looking for reviews from owners, have you already checked out reviews from the usual major publications?
Thanks Adventurer!

Yeah I'm looking into them :)

Did you find anything interesting that makes you want to get the africa twin?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome along ATGuy,

Mine's a DCT , no problems, my heated grips work too, Just over a 1000 miles now in 3 weeks, I swapped to the tall screen suits me better,
awesome! Are you going off road with it? or riding it as a daily? :grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts