Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody help me?

I ordered upper and lower crash bars from Holan. After much trouble and no communication or response to my emails, the bars finally arrived about a month after I ordered and paid for them. However, the package came missing the majority of the nuts and bolts I need to fit the bars, and there are also no instructions.

I've been emailing Holan every few days for a month asking for the missing parts so I can just fit my f**king crash bars 2 months after I bought them. They are completely ignoring everything I send them, including emails to their complaints department and the phone number they provide (which I get a Polish friend to call because they're a Polish company) is answered by a robot which says the phone inbox is full and to call back later. 320 euros down the drain as it stands.

Please can somebody advise what I can do? I don't even know what bolts and nuts to buy because there are no instructions with their products.

Help!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ran into the same problem with them months ago. So annoyed but I managed to cancel the order and they managed to refund me since they took months to 'prepare' shipment.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you are from the UK and paid on a credit card, you could always just call the card company up and get them to refund all you money and buy elsewhere if you wanted based on the company failing to send what was orderd and paid for.
I've done this in the past when a company would not respond to emails, and got an email from them the very next day after the credit card company claimed the money off of them, asking me how they could solve the delivery / product problem...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts