Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im hoping someone can give me help and put my mind at rest.

I bought some Rigid Industries 'Ignite' lights along with the pendant style switch.
They all look great but I have 3 identical connectors that I would love to know how to connect.

I have taken a picture how I think they connect, but this is a guess as there is no instructions at all...arghh

I am hopeless at electrics (hence buying the kit) so if anyone can confirm what colour goes to which I would be real grateful before I get it all wrong whenI install tomorrow.
Thanks very much

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
aww, no replies as yet, lol
Ok so Ill have an experiment today but if anyone can help that would be great. Im sure its very simple f you have an ounce of intelligence...unlike me
:)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Reactions: zippysworld

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks superfunkomatic, I finally sussed it in the end.
If anyone else needs to know...it seems that the red is positive (obviously) the red wire with the black band was the switched wire (ahh hah!) and the black negative. so the green from the pendant switch was the switched wire.
So the picture I posted above was badly wrong.
I have posted the correct sequence in the new photos along with the final installed (Rigid Idustries- Ignite lights) lights...so impressed!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts