Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need some help from our friends in the US.

I'm in urgent need for a new clutch kit, as my clutch has already started to slip (at 60000 km).
Where I live they are ridiculously expensive, hence I'm in the market for one from the US.

A friend on mine is staying in Cambridge until Monday morning, so I'm looking for an online shop which can guarantee to get it there in a couple of days.
Can you recommend such a shop that is physically close enough to Cambridge, so that the package will arrive by Sunday at the latest?

Partzilla is my best bet so far, seeing that they have a warehouse on the east coast, but they quoting 1-3 days, which might be risky if it's 3 days and perhaps only work days...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You might want to try one of the local Honda Dealers near Cambridge. The holiday rush combined with the bad weather we have been having has shipping swamped. UPS was scheduled to deliver a package to me last Wednesday. It did not show up until Tuesday of this week and according to tracking it was in their facility 20 minutes away that whole time. The closest Honda dealer to Cambridge,
https://www.greaterbostonmotorsports.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts