Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after off roading through France & Italy on the TET my beloved tri colour AT has taken a tumble so if anyone has parts for sale or able to get me discount in the UK I need all left side plastics, handlebars, screen mount, OEM handguards & if cheap enough a petrol tank !! Bike is currently on way back from Italy via recovery so will know more on the 11th ! Thanks for taking the time to read. X

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi all, after off roading through France & Italy on the TET my beloved tri colour AT has taken a tumble so if anyone has parts for sale or able to get me discount in the UK I need all left side plastics, handlebars, screen mount, OEM handguards & if cheap enough a petrol tank !! Bike is currently on way back from Italy via recovery so will know more on the 11th ! Thanks for taking the time to read. X
Ouch, can't help there mate unfortunately. Did you not have any crash bars fitted? If so, did they not do the trick?
Good luck with your search. Ebay perhaps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi & thanks for your reply. Yes crash bars saved damaging the radiators & fans & really did their job !! Ebay it looks like then & be patient ! I did notice rugged roads did a pattern part set & may just have to make do with that for now!! Take care & thanks again

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jonathan from Rugged Roads here - I've just sent you a PM :smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts