Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi in a slight dilema..i own a triumph scrambler and a crf1000l adventure sport ...i love them both however i find that i would like to reduce to 1 bike if i could...nice problem to have ...i was thinking on the new triumph 1200 xe..thus replacing my lovely scrambler and a twin...any non sarcastic thoughts on this matter

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Not my cup of tea , will prefer two AT

·
Registered
170 Posts
I like the retro style on the Triumph, I have not heard good things about reliability on Triumphs. I would stick with my ATAS.

·
Registered
127 Posts
hi in a slight dilema..i own a triumph scrambler and a crf1000l adventure sport ...i love them both however i find that i would like to reduce to 1 bike if i could...nice problem to have ...i was thinking on the new triumph 1200 xe..thus replacing my lovely scrambler and a twin...any non sarcastic thoughts on this matter
Go straight to the Triumph forum and dont forget your man bag>:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to be honest .. the odd trip to Europe and nipping around scotland and the occasional run to the shops for a loaf :laugh:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Keep both, when the sun is shining and one or the other malfunctions, flat battery, flat tyre or worse, jump on the other and go for a ride and sort the other out at your leisure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts