Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help!!!!!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  africatwinadmin 
#1 ·
I'm new to the AT forum. I haven't been using a forum for several years and having some issues.
My E-mail address is showing where a username is displayed.
How do I CANCEL out of this forum and rejoin with my username displayed?
I have already received a virus threat from someone on this forum.
Admin. has been no help. I have not had any replies to my issue from any
forum administrators. In their defense, I may not have posted properly.

#2 ·
Can't you change the user name in your USER CP? I think you can also delete your account right in the control panel.

#5 ·
HUH?????
@AfricaTwinAdmin should be able to do a name change for you as long as the name you want isn't already in use. Perhaps PM them directly.
I have sent SEVERAL messages but no one is answering. Maybe I don't have the correct address. How do I find the address? I'm not used to forums.

#6 · (Edited)
HUH?????
@AfricaTwinAdmin should be able to do a name change for you as long as the name you want isn't already in use. Perhaps PM them directly.
I have sent SEVERAL messages but no one is answering. Maybe I don't have the correct address. How do I find the address? I'm not used to forums.

Click on the @AfricaTwinAdmin and from the page that pops up choose to Send Message. It will be in the upper left corner, red drop-down box. Choose the option to "Send a Private Message to AfricaTwinAdmin"

I know how to do it in the Control Panel having Admin experience with another VerticalScope/Motorcycle.com board, but I am not an Admin on this board so can't help you I am afraid.

I am guessing this board isn't a rudderless ship, so they should be able to help you out :)

#12 ·
I'm looking into this.

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread.

- Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.