Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Hepco & Becker handle bar guards for sale. These have been on my bike for about 6 months but are in "as new" condition. These are very sturdy guards and do a good job of protecting your levers in the event of a drop. The only reason I am selling these is because of how they mount to the handlebars (very securely), you cannot pivot the guards from their initial position, which is made to suit the stock level locations on the Twin. I like to have my brake lever rotated forward to make it a more natural feel when riding standing. If you like your brake and clutch lever in the standard position, these are great guards. They work for both clutch and DCT models. If you want to see photos of the guards mounted, you can see them here at Moto Machines, the USA distributor for H&B:

http://www.motomachines.com/Hepco-Becker-Handlebar-Protection-For-Honda-CRF1000L-Africa-Twin-16-_p_5520.html

Price is $100 delivered to anywhere in the lower 48. Outside of that would be $90 plus shipping.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts