Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Regarding the ezCAN is there any date of when it may be available for the CRF1100?
Where are you based... I will be looking for Beta testers from early Dec... ;-)
anyone interested, pls contact our Helpdesk : support (at) hexezcan.com and let them know
i) you are interested, and
ii) your bike's VIN, and
iii) where you are based (country) - and if in the UK.. a little more detail
iv) what accessories you have that you want to control using the ezCAN

the above all helps in selecting suitable BETA testers...

best
Stephan

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
1,285 Posts
anyone interested, pls contact our Helpdesk : support (at) hexezcan.com and let them know
ii) your bike's VIN, and

best
Stephan
I am in Carnoustie, Scotland.

·
Premium Member
2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sport DCT
381 Posts
Hi Stephan,

I got the e-mail that the ezCAN is "here" for the Hondas, but as yet it's a register to pre-order situation. I tried to get access to the beta program, but got no response.

Considering the craziness of supply right now, is there any timeline on when the Honda product will actually be available for order?

·
Registered
43 Posts
ii) your bike's VIN, and

best
Stephan
Has there been any update on the timing of the beta testing as we are now nearing late January?

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
1,285 Posts
You can join the waitlist.

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
1,285 Posts
I think they may be having trouble with it, KTM and Africa Twin ones were announced to be coming soon in an email I got back in December but only the KTM ones are available so far so maybe the AT is not so easy.

·
Premium Member
2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sport DCT
381 Posts
I've joined the waitlist... crickets back since.

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
1,285 Posts
I may have to get other fog lights as I just have cheap Chinese ones at the moment but I would like dimmable ones. Have them on dim as daytime riding lights but when I put high beam on put them on full.
At the moment I just have them wired to the standard Honda circuit so they are controlled via the FN key but it takes a few presses to get to the right menu and then the other fn button to turn on/off. It works well enough but would prefer them as stated above.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I may have to get other fog lights as I just have cheap Chinese ones at the moment but I would like dimmable ones. Have them on dim as daytime riding lights but when I put high beam on put them on full.
At the moment I just have them wired to the standard Honda circuit so they are controlled via the FN key but it takes a few presses to get to the right menu and then the other fn button to turn on/off. It works well enough but would prefer them as stated above.
OH, you're in England, that's right. Lucky duck with your FN key. That's what I REALLY want, but Honda hates the US. Exorbitantly expensive to retrofit the parts I would need to gain the functionality. I really REALLY wanted to keep it OEM. Oh well. Hopefully this solution will offer me the functionality I'm after.

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
1,285 Posts
OH, you're in England, that's right. Lucky duck with your FN key. That's what I REALLY want, but Honda hates the US. Exorbitantly expensive to retrofit the parts I would need to gain the functionality. I really REALLY wanted to keep it OEM. Oh well. Hopefully this solution will offer me the functionality I'm after.

Behave man, that is fighting talk, I am in Scotland :D

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
1,285 Posts
OH. I AM SO sorry. I may not be a local, but I DO know the faux pas I committed. You're lucky on two accounts then. Awesome go anywhere bike AND absolutely breathtakingly beautiful scenery to explore.
But sadly no where to go off road :(
The roads themselves are lovely though so I suppose it makes up for it a bit.

21 - 40 of 98 Posts