Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so happy to be here! Cant wait to start discussing setups and things but for now check out my channel dedicated to shredding my africa twin out here in the desert. Soon I will be posting videos on my thoughts on suspension setup as i dial it in and would love to help those in need of finding a perfect setup if i can. check out my videos. I have only had my bike for a few weeks so theres alot more to come. enjoy and please subscribe. thank you

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
hey guys so happy to be here! Cant wait to start discussing setups and things but for now check out my channel dedicated to shredding my africa twin out here in the desert. Soon I will be posting videos on my thoughts on suspension setup as i dial it in and would love to help those in need of finding a perfect setup if i can. check out my videos. I have only had my bike for a few weeks so theres alot more to come. enjoy and please subscribe. thank you

Hi and welcome, nice vids (y)
I noticed in the second one that you must of been riding in Aussie or Kiwi land judging by the way the date was stamped on the vid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JK!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts