Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found the forum, looks good so far. I bought my AT about 5 months ago. So far I've added BarkBusters and GIVI crash bars. I'm trying to talk myself into wiring the Garmin Montana 650T and the 12v plug myself, but I'm leaning to just let the dealer do it. I had a DR650 and did all the work on it, but that's a much simpler bike to work on.

I got bit by the photo bug, ended up buying a Canon T5i and a couple of macro lens. Still learning, but I'm getting better with each use.

Here's some of my past toys from oldest to current. The last is of the AT done with the T5i and a cheap 50mm lens.

Sold it and he finished it.

Sold it and the guy took it to Alaska. LUCKY SOB!

This one I bought for 1200, spent 200, sold for 3500.

After buying the new house, and a job promotion, I decided to buy my dream bike.

Just random pics. Like I said, still learning.

Any ways, hope to be of some assistance here. I've been an ASE mechanic, CNC machinist, for the last 14 yrs a veterans benefits counselor for Texas.

Bryan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the forum. I am new here myself, and hale from Houston. From one Texan to another, howdy!

I'm sorry that for me, most of your photos won't render. Could be my firewall.

I also noted your signature, and applied for membership to the FB group. :)

Dave

·
Registered
59 Posts
same on pics. I was first intimidated to take of fairing etc, but after you do it once and understand where connections are, its pretty simple. I was happy I took it on, learned more about the bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
same on pics. I was first intimidated to take of fairing etc, but after you do it once and understand where connections are, its pretty simple. I was happy I took it on, learned more about the bike.
I'm thinking the same thing. I just hate wires! Being dyslexic makes this kind of thing a little more dificult. That's actually the reason I sold the Wagoneer. All those dang vacuum lines. I just couldn't keep them straight.

Oh well, that was a smart choice. The engine let go a couple months later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts