Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to thank all the posters for taking the time to share the good and the bad of this very cool bike. Helped me in my buying decision to get a new leftover 17 at what a I feel was great price. Now it’s time to spend all that money I saved on things to help it fit me better. Thanks again!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Want to thank all the posters for taking the time to share the good and the bad of this very cool bike. Helped me in my buying decision to get a new leftover 17 at what a I feel was great price. Now it’s time to spend all that money I saved on things to help it fit me better. Thanks again!

Hi and welcome to the club..

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am extremely envious! You can ride up 38 or 330 to Big Bear, then hit the numerous forest roads, or the hundreds of single tracks, or hit 247 out to the Mojave. You are in riding paradise! How do I know? I used to live in Big Bear. Congratulations!

·
Registered
2019 ATAS
54 Posts
Hi Knoxswift. I just picked up a 2019 ATAV. I'm looking to do a 5-6 day roadtrip. Palm Desert>Palmdale>Ventura> PCH up through Santa Barbara to Monterey before going east and coming back down through Fresno>Sequoia Natl Forest>Bakersfield>Home. The fires have died down and the temps are still good. No specific dates yet. Interested?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts