Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im the proud owner of a new AT DCT, i bought a Tiger 1200 3 months ago from new and never got on with it, it was missing something apart from being like a bus to maneuver it lacked character. A friend told me to demo an AT DCT.... wow! all i can say is i wish i did 3 months ago.
So loving it so far, looking to add some bits so im sure ill be asking loads of questions and hopefully meet up with some like minded AT nuts. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,298 Posts
Hi, Im the proud owner of a new AT DCT, i bought a Tiger 1200 3 months ago from new and never got on with it, it was missing something apart from being like a bus to maneuver it lacked character. A friend told me to demo an AT DCT.... wow! all i can say is i wish i did 3 months ago.
So loving it so far, looking to add some bits so im sure ill be asking loads of questions and hopefully meet up with some like minded AT nuts. :grin2:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Africa Twin! I owned a Tiger 1200 for a couple of years as well and like you, never got along with it (multiple issues didn’t help) and sold it to a friend who likewise didn’t get on with it. I held on to it for a couple of years. You were probably smarter than me moving on so quickly :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts