Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just ordered my 17 CRF1000L in Tricolor (white), manual gearbox.

Now trying to find out which accessories I will choose (bashplate, crash bars, luggage, ...).

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Me too, me too.....

I think the research and shopping is half the fun though. Especially since the riding season here doesn't start till March at the earliest and my dealer said they probably wont have the bike till then either.

Welcome though and keep us informed with what you decide to buy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi guys,

Just ordered my 17 CRF1000L in Tricolor (white), manual gearbox.

Now trying to find out which accessories I will choose (bashplate, crash bars, luggage, ...).

Cheers
Hi, where are you from? Where did you buy your bike. I'm from Kasterlee and mine is from Felix and Jos

·
Registered
238 Posts
Same boat.was thinking of givi top box and panniers or touro tech????honda ones are exspensive and poor quality.other two will hv frame left on bike but I suppose they can b crash protectors.givi top and bottom front crash bars intertwine.anyone hv them on and any prices compared to OEM.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same boat.was thinking of givi top box and panniers or touro tech????honda ones are exspensive and poor quality.other two will hv frame left on bike but I suppose they can b crash protectors.givi top and bottom front crash bars intertwine.anyone hv them on and any prices compared to OEM.
Luggage will be an easy one for me... Been my Touratech pannier set (Zega Mundo) on my kTM 1190 Adventure and 690 Enduro. So now on the Honda I just have to buy a new rack... Al of these bikes have a single sided exhaust so I can keep my panniers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts