Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say hello -- got me an AT after changing from a Tiger 800 XRT -- got that 18months ago after 15 years of Varaderos -- was told to wait for the AT but me knowing better [ or should I say thinking I know better ] went for the Trumpet . All I can say is that happiness is back in this yorky household . It's an ex-demo with 1800 mls and all the bits on it including a Remus end can [ baffle out ] and I love it.
Just remember to keep the round black thingies on the tarmac.!!!:smile2:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello from a very wet Lancashire (don't worry, we are sending it over the pennines right now cos we like sharing)

Ian
(lobby gobbler)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just to say hello -- got me an AT after changing from a Tiger 800 XRT -- got that 18months ago after 15 years of Varaderos -- was told to wait for the AT but me knowing better [ or should I say thinking I know better ] went for the Trumpet . All I can say is that happiness is back in this yorky household . It's an ex-demo with 1800 mls and all the bits on it including a Remus end can [ baffle out ] and I love it.
Just remember to keep the round black thingies on the tarmac.!!!:smile2:

Hello veronica.
Nice to find a fellow AT owner in South Yorkshire.
Maybe you could get out and ride it sometime.
Like this morning!!!!!!!
Where were you y’slacker?
Just me and BMJ today :crying:

Whitby was nice though.

Shiny side up :nerd:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts