Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordering my new DCT model this weekend, only issue is choosing the colour.
First choice being the black, I like that people are not too sure what it is. Has any one had any issues with the matt finish.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Barry, I'm only across the water in North Wales. I bought a black AT manual last month but too early to say anything about the Matt finish yet. I've not seen anything on the forum so far about the finish. I've had quite a few people come up to the bike wondering what make it is but everyone loves it and it looks fantastic.
I absolutely love the bike.
Cheers Phill

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Barry. Welcome! I'm sure you won't be disappointed whatever colour you go for. I have a tricolor (with 170 miles on the clock, 1 week old) but I used to have a Matt black Tuono and it was a great colour. No issues in terms of robustness - it was as good on the day I sold it as when it was new. I'm sure Honda quality will be up to the task. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ordering my new DCT model this weekend, only issue is choosing the colour.
First choice being the black, I like that people are not too sure what it is. Has any one had any issues with the matt finish.
Hello from Maghull,I took delivery of my Red AT in March,I had it from Wigan Honda.
The only part I think you may have issues with on a black AT is where your knees may contact the tank,it could possibly go shiny over time but only time will tell.
I had to flip a coin over the red one and the black one as I couldn't decide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts