Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Honda CRF 1000L ATAS 2019 Tricolore
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago i bought my ATAS 2019 Tricolore. I´ve been riding since I was five years old. Today I´m 55. My first bike was an XR 75. When i was younger i was in for sportsbikes like Katanas an Bol´dór.
We are a bunch of guys who ride together an we ride lie 15000-20000 km/year. A lot of it in northern Sweden and Norway where there are so many thousands of kilometers of beautiful gravel roads.

This seams to be a serious and interesting forum and if there are anyone else here from sweden feel free to reach out if you want to com along.
And you are visiting Sweden please contact and we will take you to the nicest sceneris

Tire Wheel Plant Sky Cloud
Cloud Mountain Sky Snow Ecoregion
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Land vehicle

Cloud Sky Mountain Plant Ecoregion
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2020 ATAS ES DCT
291 Posts
About a year ago i bought my ATAS 2019 Tricolore. I´ve been riding since I was five years old. Today I´m 55. My first bike was an XR 75. When i was younger i was in for sportsbikes like Katanas an Bol´dór.
We are a bunch of guys who ride together an we ride lie 15000-20000 km/year. A lot of it in northern Sweden and Norway where there are so many thousands of kilometers of beautiful gravel roads.

This seams to be a serious and interesting forum and if there are anyone else here from sweden feel free to reach out if you want to com along.
And you are visiting Sweden please contact and we will take you to the nicest sceneris

View attachment 67316 View attachment 67317 View attachment 67319
View attachment 67318 View attachment 67320
Hello and Welcome to the forum. Great pictures, thank you for posting them. Looks like you have a lot of fun rides and camping!

·
Registered
ATAS 2020 DCT ES
48 Posts
Hallo Peter,

Great pictures, I do love Sweden and Norway! Great countries to visit and nice people, love the Scandinavian culture, sometimes I wished I lived there and not in Belgium 😜

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,369 Posts
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Peter66

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great pictures. Did you guys trade off bikes? Make any converts? :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts