Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got her to its first service @ 1000 KM. down today at 1029 KM. A fun week riding, particularly as it's mid Nov. That may end it however, as weather changes are forecast for this week. Loving this bike for sure!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi Ridenfun,
Welcome to the club of people with BIG smiles, from the land Down-under, where we ride 365 and a 1/2 days a year,,, :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
We've been lucky here in Canada this year. You got yours from Rocky Mountain Honda? I think I saw a Facebook post when it arrived. I've been told mine 'arrives next week - for sure!'. Fingers crossed.

They have the '0001' serial number rally red sitting in their showroom now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, got it at Rocky Mtn and there are two other silver DCT's of which at least one is already also sold as of Sat. And yes, saw the red/white unit as well. What one are you waiting for C?

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'm still waiting for a Rally Red one. Hopefully before the weather changes. If they don't come through soon we'll have snow and I'm probably just going to wait for the 2017 model announcements and arrival in the spring.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C, \I sure don't blame you for wanting to wait for '17 at this stage, particularly given the weather forecast going forward. I was tempted to wait for '17 as well, but decided I better "get while the getting's good" so to speak. At least I got in a week of breakin riding to enjoy it, but it's been a total screwup for sure getting these things. Love the red tri but as it's not available in DCT that was not an issue for me, and no news what/if the .17 colours will change for Canada?
Good luck, we'll ride again in the spring for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts