Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of a red ABS AT here.

Loving the bike so far. Have ordered full sized footpegs, rugged roads engine guard and an MRA Vario screen to help with buffeting. I'm coming from a 2006 vstrom 650 and it's a pretty big step up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Benjah

you'll have to let me know how you get on with the bikes and the new parts. I'm looking to pull the trigger in the New Year so would be good to know what and wear you bought the parts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Benjah, Hope you enjoy the new bike. I also live in Christchurch and have had a red DCT since mid July. Have clocked up 8500 trouble free km. Have installed a lot of Touratech and Honda extras. Still waiting on a quick release top box from Touratech.
Take care.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Benjah

you'll have to let me know how you get on with the bikes and the new parts. I'm looking to pull the trigger in the New Year so would be good to know what and wear you bought the parts.
Rugged roads is a great source of parts, I've purchased all my extras there bar a givi adapter for my top box which I bought from moto1. The postage is reasonable and the pound is pretty weak at the moment so it's a good time to buy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Benjah, Hope you enjoy the new bike. I also live in Christchurch and have had a red DCT since mid July. Have clocked up 8500 trouble free km. Have installed a lot of Touratech and Honda extras. Still waiting on a quick release top box from Touratech.
Take care.
The best colour -good choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts