Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm Robbin from the Netherlands
3 weeks ago my brother and i went to the local dealer and ordered 2 Africa Twins. Luckely they hada few in stock!!!

Last saturday was delivery day :grin2:

The red one is mine.

We swaped the rims, turned out great! :grin2:

My options:

Remus Exhaust
Batzen screen adjuster + navi
Oxford heated grips
Osco chain-oiler
12v Honda
Centerstand Honda
Givi monokey plate

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's a bit far from here, but if you ever doing a trip more south or even Belgium, let us know. There's another Belgian guy here, so we might be able to do a little meet-up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello both of you. Greetings from Assen NL.
Ordered my AT end of Jan. 2016 and picked it up early April. I was one of the first 100 NL orders and received the AT book and the Tripmaster. Tripmaster not used yet and plan to sell it.
Red Tri-Color DCT AT. Previous bike was a NC700X-DCT. DCT an excellent system. 10,000km made sofar.
Honda touring screen, centerstand, top box, BikePenR navi support, Loobman oiler.
IMO the std Honda exhaust looks great and sounds very good; loud for an Honda.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good choice guys. I like the tricolor even better :p

Veel plezier ermee. En ik moet zeggen ik vind de omwisseling echt superdik! Good job :D

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

So nice that you can swap rims back and forth with someone if you get tired of them!

That black remus exhaust looks great as an extension of the stock piping and plastics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

We actually got a tripmaster and book as well.
The guys over there liked it so much that 2 brothers bought a twin at the same time, that they gave us the tripmasters of their demo models :grin2:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Best of luck.the swap looks better on both bikes.didnt like the blue but it looks way better with black rims and the red and gold really stands out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts