Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
61 y.o. western US transplant stuck in the most crowded state of all. Been riding for ~45 years, and just got my AT last Thursday. I've had a decent number of motorcycles, street and dirt, but this is the most exciting new bike I've had in many years. Hopefully, I can find some good places to ride it - a tough task here in NJ. There's the Pine Barrens / Wharton State Forest area in the south of the state, but that's all I'm aware of so far. Hopefully, I can find out about other areas here in the northeastern US, and make some friends as well.
Cheers to all!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
61 y.o. western US transplant stuck in the most crowded state of all. Been riding for ~45 years, and just got my AT last Thursday. I've had a decent number of motorcycles, street and dirt, but this is the most exciting new bike I've had in many years. Hopefully, I can find some good places to ride it - a tough task here in NJ. There's the Pine Barrens / Wharton State Forest area in the south of the state, but that's all I'm aware of so far. Hopefully, I can find out about other areas here in the northeastern US, and make some friends as well.
Cheers to all!
Hi,
I just bought an AT, I live in High Bridge NJ, have you found any additional places to go off-road?
thanks, jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts