Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Arek a polish guy from Northern Ireland. Bought my AT couple days ago.

Hope to see there someone from NI ?

Thank you all?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi AK,best of luck with yr new toy.what colour and is it manual or auto.what extras will u put on.get down and tour the Republic of Ireland b4 the brexit borders start up ?????

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Arek and welcome. I'm on the Antrim coast and I'm doing a mini tour to Killarney on my AT next week. Remember to put your location on your bio.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rockie, defo will go down soon :)

Got red colour with manual gear box...
Bought my with panniers, needs some nice top box, exhaust, got crash bars, thinking about wind screen? What about you?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi Ak,if I had looked at yr picture,I needn't hv asked what colour?.I hv the red manual too.love the bike.the touratech Zega Pro is a nice top box.i also am thinking of getting the touratech side panniers to match.i got thr touratech crash bars.i won't Change the exhaust pipe as I think it sounds and looks great for an OEM stock pipe.if u ever take a spin down here there is a great spot where we bikers gather on a Sunday.A cafe in Carrick on Shannon in Co Roscommon.Safe riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts