Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,
just 171 days till my new AT would be at home :) It would be a long period but so it is. Looking arround this forum to get the best of the best from AT owners.

Regards,
Roman

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi to all,
just 159 days till my new AT would be at home It would be a long period but so it is. Looking arround this forum to get the best of the best from AT owners.

Sorry I have some problems to log in and now I am Roman Sem 2 :)

Regards,
Roman

·
Registered
15 Posts
When I see the name Roman and Slovenia it reminds me of a couple of brilliant holidays in the region. The Roman I new arranged some brilliant barbecues and always got me very drunk. Recommend this area to anyone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When I see the name Roman and Slovenia it reminds me of a couple of brilliant holidays in the region. The Roman I new arranged some brilliant barbecues and always got me very drunk. Recommend this area to anyone.
Bobbarnett it is still the same, good food, plenty of good vine or beer ... still great biker friends arround.

:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bobbarnett it is still the same, good food, plenty of good vine or beer ... still great biker friends arround.

:)
Hi Roman, I fully agree.... I rode down through Slovenia on my way to Dubrovnik last year, I met (and kept in contact with) some wonderful people. However, I would encourage everyone to drag themselves out of Ljubljana and head east through the beautiful forested countryside.... Lasko was the highlight for me!
Regards,
Bob Henshaw

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi neighbour (Roman Sem)!

Great to be in this Forum together and always have a save ride.

We are going to Slovenia quit often (Varsic saddle and the Isonzo valley are my favorites, sometimes we also do just a daytrip to have a good lunch).

@AT16BOB!

"Lasko was the highlight for me!"

The town of Lasko or the beer?

Greetings, gerhard

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi neighbour (Roman Sem)!

Great to be in this Forum together and always have a save ride.

We are going to Slovenia quit often (Varsic saddle and the Isonzo valley are my favorites, sometimes we also do just a daytrip to have a good lunch).

@AT16BOB!

"Lasko was the highlight for me!"

The town of Lasko or the beer?

Greetings, gerhard
Hi Gerhard, how's life in beautiful Austria?? I drove down from UK through Austria to Slovenia in November and will never grow tired of the amazing scenery, (the reason I drove the car down was to drop off Christmas presents to the friends I met on my previous bike trip). I will be including Slovenia and Austria in my next bike trip in May, my plan is to head south through Spain and Portugal, cross over into Morocco for 10 days, then diagonally north east across Spain, the South of France, northern Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Germany and home. Approx. 9000Klm over a leisurely six weeks. I have every confidence that the Africa Twin will live up to its growing reputation!!
The answer to your question.... BOTH!!!
Regards, Bob Henshaw.
P.S. Sorry for the delay.... I have just got back from 5 weeks back-packing across Tanzania over Christmas and New Year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts