Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have always ridden dirt bikes and my new 2017 AT manual is my first venture onto the street. Took a few hundred miles to get used to the size and weight. She is getting smaller every time I ride her!

Looking forward to my first venture off road. Some day soon!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Have always ridden dirt bikes and my new 2017 AT manual is my first venture onto the street. Took a few hundred miles to get used to the size and weight. She is getting smaller every time I ride her!

Looking forward to my first venture off road. Some day soon!
I've always ridden street bikes and my new 2017 AT DCT is my first venture onto the dirt. :smile2:

After 2000 miles on the street, I finally took it onto some dirt roads around Palomar mountain in San Diego. My main goal was to not drop the bike and I succeeded!

Reactions: Swen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome sir. I live about 30 minutes from the base of Mt Palomar. Small world!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Enjoy your new bike and welcome to the forum.

I always love to ride in California, we have beautiful deserts here around Las Vegas but there is nothing better for me than cruising down a street close to the ocean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts