Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys , i have read most of the forum inputs posted WRT the new AT with interest . I have ordered one last year , likely March delivery (bit pissed that we had the launch here and seem to be one of the last Countries to get them , hehe) . Been riding dirt ,adv and road bikes since I was 8 and like all of you , think its the best way to spend free time .All the best , Rory

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HI , Thank you ! I think a set of crash bars and use it a bit and see what is needed . I am going to use this for more of the long touring trips and keep the 690 for the more rough dirt stuff , so the AT will have a gentle life to start with .See how it goes ?? because the 690 is such a pain in the arse on the hi way it may land up not being used much and land up being sold ?
have a great one

· Registered
69 Posts
Rory,

Greetings from Belgium , I just ordered the tricolour full option , Africa Twin
In February I will visit your beautiful country for a few weeks , landing in Johannesburg and go to George to visit Knysna ,

All the best ,
Luc

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rory,

In February I will visit your beautiful country for a few weeks , landing in Johannesburg and go to George to visit Knysna ,

All the best ,
Luc
HI Luc , great !! you have to hire a bike and do Baviaans and "die ****" passes while you are there !! very close to where you will be . have a great time . Regards Rory

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rory,

All the best ,
Luc
HI Luc , great !! You have to hire a bike and do Baviaans and "die ****" passes while you are there !! very close to where you will be . have a great time , send pics of the pass ....hehe
Regards Rory

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not bad at all, we're almost in February, can't be too much longer from now!

Did you find out when in March it will arrive?
HI , Would not commit to a date , they said "mid to late March for NON ABS , and early April for the ABS and DCT units" . So we wait with the hope they have taken the normal stance of under promising ?? Im not used to this waiting crap , and feel like a kid waiting for X Mass to happen . hehehe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.