Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome, man. That's what I love about this forum... riders from just about everywhere on the map. Terceira Island! How long does it take you to ride just about every beautiful rode on the island? But then you can ferry over to the other islands, right? How beautiful it must be there.

Safe and Happy Riding, Gary

Reactions: PIPELINE

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, man. That's what I love about this forum... riders from just about everywhere on the map. Terceira Island! How long does it take you to ride just about every beautiful rode on the island? But then you can ferry over to the other islands, right? How beautiful it must be there.

Safe and Happy Riding, Gary

Hi Gary, thanks for the welcoming!

Around the island... 80km is what i takes to go around the island! It can go from 1h30 to 2, 3, 7, 10hrs or a life time depending on the trails you get on! And yes, we can ferry to the other 8 islands, mainly on summer time!

It's great living here, but sometimes i wish i lived on the mainland, there are alot more places to ride and see!

Take care and safe riding!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts