Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Bought a new, black AT ABS last September but with work and nasty weather I have only covered about 900 miles on it ☹

I have a new project starting in Belgium next week and will be using that as a base to adventure around Europe.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi
900 miles is pretty good considering the weather has been so bad. I am across the country from you in County Durham and they start throwing salt down in October so that's the end of the season for me as salt and alloy dont mix well

·
Registered
129 Posts
900 miles is abysmal in 5 months. I 've covered that in 2 weeks of crap weather.
Only joking...I know ye like to salt your roads over there. Why not get out & ride & give her a good rinse off after use?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have quite a lot planned for the year which will sure put the miles on!

I'm planning the NW500 at the moment around Scotland. Just waiting for the snow to go! Then some MotoGP and WSB around Europe (with the occasional BSB thrown in)!

·
Registered
CRF1100L DCT
281 Posts
I have quite a lot planned for the year which will sure put the miles on!

I'm planning the NW500 at the moment around Scotland. Just waiting for the snow to go! Then some MotoGP and WSB around Europe (with the occasional BSB thrown in)!

Also planning for the NW500, in the early stages though :smile2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts