Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my long awaited matt black AT yesterday. Couldn't be happier.
I already ordered a heap of stuff from Amazon plus the crash/engine bars and skid plate from Outback motortek.
what I'm looking to order in the near future are new footpegs and bark busters handguards a top box for helmet storage when in commute mode.

Kind regards from Vienna,

Robert

p.s. will post pics of the project when I can, planning on a little trip tomorrow and Monday just to rack up some km

·
Registered
3 Posts
Black is the best colour for the AT
Took delivery of my long awaited matt black AT yesterday. Couldn't be happier.
I already ordered a heap of stuff from Amazon plus the crash/engine bars and skid plate from Outback motortek.
what I'm looking to order in the near future are new footpegs and bark busters handguards a top box for helmet storage when in commute mode.

Kind regards from Vienna,

Robert

p.s. will post pics of the project when I can, planning on a little trip tomorrow and Monday just to rack up some km

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the group, I just joined too.

Got my AT last weekend and I'm doing like you, staring to make a list of items to add.

Good luck with yours,
Al

·
Registered
238 Posts
Best of luck Robert.i Hv mine 1 year.that year Flue.U don’t feel them growing up?.love the bike.great in any weather.a complete all year round bike.Hv to disagree about colour do.Red,white and black the only way to go ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts