Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Well was told today that my tri-colour DCT is at Farnham Honda :grin2:. Must admit, wasn't expecting that. Picking the bike up next week - can't wait. Anyway - question. Which Oxford heated grip kit is the one to go for - I'm guessing its the adventure kit (OF690).

Thanks spanish

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... and

Oh yeah - meant to say. Ordered centre stand and OEM crash bars -thats it - No way I'm paying best part of 300 quid for heated grips and 400 quid for fog lights!! Farnham Honda unable to order top box due to zero stock at suppliers (something about a lorry fire!).

One more thing - Farnham honda have been great and I recommenf them to anyone looking to buy a Honda in Hants / Surrey area.

Spanish

·
Registered
42 Posts
On my test ride Honda heated grips were not very warm to be honest despite the price.
Mine comes on 22nd can't wait I got power point and Centre stand
Power point was overpriced but fitted for free so saved me stripping all fairing off and loosing loads of tiny clips in garage whilst getting to accessory plug.
I got heated gloves don't bother with grips, miss then on chilly spring morning but gloved better in winter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts