Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Hi-Rise Fender Installed...

6K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Warlord 
#1 ·
I got my hi-rise fender installed today. It is a kit from Alt-Rider, and I had a local graphics company make the decals to match my AT colors. I had to do a slight hose re-route due to my driving lights (they are mounted in the radiator cavity). Overall I like everything about it. I am not sure if I will keep the decals on the fork guards, but they may grow on me. Installed the tires last week, now ready for some riding...

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The whole install was very easy, but follow the directions. The printed directions/pictures look like they may be from an early prototype kit, but everyth8ng is easy to follow. As stated the 9nly. Halla gen I had was a slight rerout of the brake lines because of my fog light location... But no issue... bleeding was quick and easy, perhaps less than 5 minutes total, they show a great trick in the install directions....

#9 ·
I did the Camel High Fender Kit with a KTM short fender.
Personally, I just liked the way they did the stainless braided brake lines better..

#11 · (Edited)
Could be wrong, but to me that looks like a
MotoZ Tractionator.
sorry for butting in, just been looking at (a lot of) tires lately...
Just wanna see if I guessed right..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.