Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new owner soon, I've landed deposit for ATAS 2018 should be with me in early December.

Been road riding last 15 years, main weapon of choice Italian V2 twins from Bologna 848/1098S.
In last few years I found myself not enjoying them as before on the road and left them only for track use were they belong and I was in quest for new 2 wheel tarmac addiction.
Bought KTM 250 SXF 250 carb 08' to try forest fun and got addicted to enduro specially in the upright sitting position and all the benefits of those light bikes, jumps wheelies and so.
This year I got SMCR 690 19' for the every day hooning and misbehaving. I love that bike!!

From the moment I saw ATAS I had a soft spot for here and it was only matter of time before she will end up in garage.
Better half has been on my back for years now about my selfishness as non of the bikes above are for 2 up riding.

This will make her happy as we have a lot of places to explorer in East Europe.

So in short lines that is it, here to exchange experiences and gather useful information about ATAS

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello and welcome!

I too have a background on the street and track with Ducati twins and also Husqvarna supermoto. The ATAS and adventure / rally-inspired bikes have always interested me and I wanted to try something different which I'm glad I did as I'm loving every mile so far.

I'm sure you and your better half are going to enjoy yours as well!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Svabo,

Welcome here
you are right about eastern of europa there is a lot to explorer with your ATAS there more the here on the north see coast. I hope to plan next year also a trip to the east of Europe.
Enjoy your bike and travel safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts