Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and ladies

Does anybody have a higher seat on his bike? I'm considering this as I'm 1m87 and I would like to have more dirt-bike feeling. However, for my Rally Red a higher seat costs about 500 euro???? My god, that is expensive. Any better idea? How about rebuilding the original seat? I would like to have it black and red then, rather than white and red. Because it seems impossible to keep the white part shiny bright....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Bart, no seat builders in your area? Should be able to get it done for far less money. Or if you wait a bit, Seat Concepts in the US will be coming out with high seat kits. Not sure about the cover color though, probably black.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hope Corbin will get a seat done. I`ve had corbin on my ST1100`s, my R1100GS, 1150GS, 1200GSA. On my Crosstourer there was no corbin available as they only make seats for bikes on the American market. But hopefully, the CRF will trigger them again. Now, for looks, I ain`t interested but I have no eyes in my butt ;) These seats are magnificient from a buttside point of view ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am waiting for seat concepts to offer something with softer foam and perhaps few mm extra in height , great products reasonably priced , i have had two seats from them and loved them .

·
Registered
55 Posts
Honda offers a high seat accessory for U.K & Europe. Part number is 08R00-MJP-G50ZA, available in different colors to match bike paint.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is the ATAS seat usable on non ATAS ( '16 in my case ) ? I believe I read that somebody swapped one, perhaps the low ATAS to a non ATAS. I'd prefer to buy an already built seat and don't feel like spending $500+ for those making suggestions about other vendors. Thank you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bagster seats. I'm looking at one for my 2018. Going for $323.19. On Motostorm website. look the Same as the others. Complete seat. Don.
Thanks for reply. Doesn't say anything about the dimensions ( higher or lower ) and as this thread suggests I'm looking for a high seat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts